Living a healthy lifestyle is a lifelong commitment and we are always here to guide you and your family on your journey. Here are a few important reminders:
- We are always here to help you. If you need anything or want to schedule an appointment to review your teen’s nutrition plan please let us know. You can also contact us anytime at (704) 614-6700 or email us with any questions or concerns.
- Workout with a trainer on Fridays. We recommend that our teens come to class at least twice per week since consistency is key to building healthy habits. Fridays is a great day to make up missed workouts and get more personalized attention.
- Great deal on heart rate monitors. We recommend that all our teens use a heart rate monitor during class. In case you need to buy one Amazon is selling Polar FT4 Monitors for $69.95 with free shipping. This is the perfect gift for your teen – Click Here.
- We are always grateful for referrals. Getting the word out about our program is not easy since teen weight loss tends to be a touchy subject. We are always grateful when our members refer us and it is the best compliment you can give us. Thank you!
- Parent/Teen Exercise Classes. Helping families become healthy together is very important to us! Come join us next Saturday July 21st and get a great workout with your son/daughter. We will also have parent/teen workouts on Saturday August 4th and 18th.
- Thank you again for your support. We are strongly committed to give your teen the tools to build healthy habits that will last a lifetime. And are always grateful for your support! For our complete class schedule please Click Here. Wish you a healthy week
Share this post!