Living a healthy lifestyle is a lifelong commitment and we are always here to guide you and your family on your journey. Here are a few important reminders:
- We are always here to help you. If you need anything or want to schedule an appointment to review your teen’s nutrition plan please let us know. You can also contact us anytime at (704) 614-6700 or email us with any questions or concerns.
- Workout with a trainer on Fridays. We recommend that our teens come to class at least twice per week since consistency is key to building healthy habits. Fridays is a great day to make up missed workouts and get more personalized attention.
- Great deal on heart rate monitors. We recommend that all our teens use a heart rate monitor during class. In case you need to buy one Amazon is selling Polar FT4 Monitors for $69.95 with free shipping. This is the perfect gift for your teen – Click Here.
- We are always grateful for referrals. Getting the word out about our program is not easy since teen weight loss tends to be a touchy subject. We are always grateful when our members refer us and it is the best compliment you can give us. Thank you!
- Parent/Teen Exercise Classes. Helping families become healthy together is very important to us! Come join us next Saturday July 21st and get a great workout with your son/daughter. We will also have parent/teen workouts on Saturday August 4th and 18th.
- Thank you again for your support. We are strongly committed to give your teen the tools to build healthy habits that will last a lifetime. And are always grateful for your support! For our complete class schedule please Click Here. Wish you a healthy week
We are very proud of our parents for their hard work and commitment! On Saturday June 23rd come get a great workout with your teen. Our parent/daughter class will be from 9:30am – 10:30am and our parent/son class will be from 10:30am – 11:30am. This is a free class open to all our parents and a great way to bond with your teen while getting plenty of exercise.
To build healthy exercise habits, we highly recommend that all our members come to our classes a minimum of twice a week. Fridays are the perfect day to make-up missed classes since our teens can workout with a trainer at their own flexible schedule and get more personalized attention. Please Click Here
for our complete class schedule. Thank you
Since Day 1 our focus has always been on quality. We are on a mission to build the best program for our kids! A place where we can train teens to get fit and give them the support to transform their lives. In this issue we discuss how you can earn a free month, help us partner with doctors, and our parent/teen exercise classes. Thank you for your support as we work hard to help our teens build healthy habits that last a lifetime.
Referrals – Get a Free Month
If you love the Lean Teen Program, why not share it? We are strongly committed to helping teens in our community build healthy habits and get fit. We are always grateful if you bring a friend for a free class to try out our program. If they become members, we will give you a free month. It is our way of saying thank you for sharing our program!
Partnership with Doctors
We are partnering with doctors in our area to make sure that kids that need our help are able to get it. However, having access to doctors is not easy since they have a very busy schedule. Please talk to your teen’s pediatrician and let them know about us. If requested we can send your teen’s doctor a progress report and guest passes.
Investing in our Parents
On Saturday April 7th and Saturday April 21st come workout with your teen. We had a great turnout last time and it is always a pleasure to see our parents and teens exercising together. We are very proud of our parents for their hard work and commitment! Helping our families become healthy together is important to us
At the Lean Teen Program, we combine nutrition, group support, and exercise classes, to give kids & teens (ages 8-18) the tools to achieve their fitness goals. To schedule a free class for your teen please visit us at http://leanteenprogram.com/register/. Thank you!
Every program requires a combination of teamwork, continuous improvement, planning, and hard work to be at its best. A BIG thanks to all our parents and trainers for their commitment to building a great program for our teens. In this post we will discuss our parent/teen exercise classes, a great deal on heart rate monitors, and investing in our Lean Teen classes. It is a pleasure to help you and your family build healthy habits. Thank you all for your support!
Parent/Teen Exercise Classes
On Saturday March 3rd from 9:30am – 10:30am (parent/daughter class) and 10:30am – 11:30am (parent/son class) come workout with your teen. This is a great way to bond with your teen and get to meet other parents that are members of our Lean Teen Family. We promise it will be a lot of Fun! Look forward to seeing you there
Heart Rate Monitors
To ensure that our teens get a great workout we recommend that they use a heart rate monitor. Our trainers are instructed to make sure that all our teens are working within their target heart rate zone of 135-175 beats per minute. You can buy Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitors
in Amazon for only $57.95. This is a great deal with free shipping!
Investing in our Classes
Quality is very important to us! As we grow, we will continue to invest in our classes to ensure our teens receive the best program possible. We are strongly committed to continuously improve our program and help our teens build healthy habits that last a lifetime. Click on link for Class Schedule or to schedule a Free Class for your teen.
At the Lean Teen Program, we are strongly committed to help you and your family build healthy habits that last a lifetime. It is our mission to give teens the tools they need to get fit!